Glee The Music – Volume 3 / Alternative Covers

About these ads

23 Comments on “Glee The Music – Volume 3 / Alternative Covers”

1. gliebe says:

I’m literally dying right now. Is there any possible way you could be generous enough to do this EXACT same thing for Volume 6?

2. Thank you!!! I liked the covers that came with the cds, but it drove me nuts that the uniformity was off.

3. PJ says:

Can you please do a cover for the Glee Project version of Just Haven’t Met You Yet?

4. Fly says:

hey i was just wondering when you would start making season 3 covers. I saw some on amazon (http ://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B005N2CZHG/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=163856011&s=dmusic) and was just wondering. thanks

5. Jeremi says:

glee s03 official cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WuSm8TEtL._SS500_.jpg

it’s on amazon, i’m excited to see yours max!

6. Maxdume, love the way your albums come out, but the way you did Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers, like the way Glee: The Music, Volume 1/2 are, but I wanted to know, you can either pick one of the choices, if you can do the way Volume 1/2 with Volumes 4/5/6 and different colors, different color versions with Volumes 1/2, do the way Volumes 4/5 with Volumes 1/2/3/6 and different colors, do the way Volume 3 with Volumes 1/2/4/5/6 and maybe with different colors, do the way Volume 6 with Volumes 1/2/3/4/5 and maybe with different colors, and something for Season 3, can you make singles for the first episode with fanmade, new/official, original covers for Season 2, original covers for the 1st and 2nd half of Season 1, and make The Complete Season 1 and 2 with all the styles for the main albums with different colors and the original one, as well, but with different colors with all of them, and i wanted to know if you can really do it because I really need to update my itunes library really bad, please!

• Max says:

All that in one sentence ? So you want that all the volumes have the same art with different colors ?

• Lauren says:

Hey Max can you do like ten thousand different covers for me? I want them really bad!

• yeah, please
        1. do the way volume 1/2, like volumes 4/5/6 (with different colors)
        2. do the way volume 3, like volumes 1/2/4/5/6 (maybe with different colors)
        3. do the way volume 6, like volumes 1/2/3/4/5 (maybe with different colors)
        4. something for Season 3, can you make singles for the !st episode with fanmade, new/official, original covers for Season 2, original covers for the 1st/2nd half of Season 1
        5. make The Complete Season 1/2, with all styles from the main albums, with different colors and the original one, and different colors with all of them

• I LOLed. Poor Max, hahaha. :’)

7. Tails19950 says:

All the songs our out :D
    It’s Not Unusual
    We Got the Beat
    Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
    Anything Goes / Anything You Can Do
    and You Can’t Stop the Beat
    Sorry about the one’s I said earlier…I believed the fake source and cover art :(
    ANYWAY, I was wondering if you’re still gonna do the L cover art and the Slushie cover art for this season :)

8. Hey, Max… do you have Complete Season Two and Three covers like the one for iTunes’ GLEE: THE MUSIC,. THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE? Sorry to be troublesome and asking like everyone else… :-\

9. Edward says:

your covers are amazing thank you!!!
    you could make one similar to glee the music vol 6 & 7
    thank you again!!

10. Fernando says:

Puck looks so weird :S:S

11. eitan says:

Max I love love love love love love your work
    You should start a request list and if the request is legitimate you should do it…

For Example….

You could repost the Glee Complete Season 1 CD Covers
    Also you could make a Glee the Music Comeplete Season 2 Main Cover
    Another thing you could do is remake Glee Volume 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 Main Covers

but idk i am just a downloaded

12. Jackie says:

Is there any way you could maaaaaybe do one of these for Volume 6? It KILLS me that that one doesn’t match the others!

Many many many many pleases and thank yous!!!

13. danielm22 says:

Hey Max, could you make Deluxe covers for volume 3 and The complete season one, two and three??????